PASTA RECIPE INGREDIENTS:
10 ounces Canned Baby
3/4 pound Linguine
14 ounces Canned Tomato Sauce
1/4 cup Fresh Parsley - chopped
2 teaspoons Vegetable Oil
2 Garlic Cloves - minced
2 Onions - chopped
2 teaspoons Granulated sugar
1/4 teaspoon Pepper
1/4 teaspoon Salt
In a large skillet, beat oil over medium
Cook garlic and onions, stirring
occasionally, for 5 minutes or until softened.
- Drain clams, reserving 1/3 cup
- Add juice to skillet along
with tomato sauce, half of the parsley, the sugar, salt and
- Cook for 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Add clams and cook for 1 minute.
- Meanwhile, in large pot of boiling salted water cook
pasta for 8-10 minutes or until tender but firm.
- Drain well and return to the pot.
- Add sauce and toss to coat.
- Serve sprinkled with remaining
Delicious Seafood Pasta Dish - Serves 4
↑Back to Top