Marcato Design Atlas 150 Pasta Machine, Made in Italy, Includes Cutter, Hand Crank, and Instructions, Silver.
- Marcato’s Original World-Famous Atlas 150 pasta machine rolls and cuts pasta dough for traditional lasagna, fettuccine, and tag at home
- Made in Italy from chrome-plated steel; Includes pasta machine, pasta cutter, hand crank, clamp, Instructions; 10-year
- Rolls sheets of dough to 150-millimeters wide at 10 thicknesses (0. 6 to 4. 8-Millimeter) for consistent texture, cook time, and taste.Atlas 150 is not dishwasher safe
- Easily attach the pasta drive motor and any of the 12 pasta cutting accessories (sold separately)
- Called the Ferrari of the pasta machine world by Cook’s illustrated; wipe with a Dry brush or cloth; Available exclusively from HIC Harold Import Co
- Material Type: Nickel-Plated Steel, Chrome-Plated Steel, ABS